Bloody Neurology

Can’t wait to read another chapter in the"Trials and tribulations of Bev, Ataxian extraordinaire…"
Now, go back to work, girl! :slight_smile:

Before last Christmas I could hardly wait for my treadmill to be delivered.
We’re also housing my daughter’s power plate ( a torture device if there ever was one),

These two, plus an out of date exercise bike, a small stepper and a circulation booster, are
currently gathering dust.

I know I’m lucky to have them but…

It’s not always easy to galvanize yourself into action, that’s all I’m saying…

Sorry that I made you wait for my latest instalment, last night had an early night.
Anyway picture the scene, I’m in bed watching you tube when I had a case of the munchies. Hubs is sleeping downstairs as what with my jerking and his snoring it’s much better that way. My dog Reg, a Westie, loves it as he shares the bed now.
So anyway, the munchies, I’m thinking, what can I eat without actually getting out of bed? Reg is way too hairy then I remembered honey roasted peanuts in my Christmas box, didn’t even have to get out of bed. Alarm set on IPad for 06:45 then 07:00 for work. Lovely, bag of nuts, glass of white wine and a movie on IPad.
Next thing, alarm goes off, shot straight up, IPad on the floor so I whacked it to snooze it and it went under the bed with the alarm still going, then I realised that my mouth was full of chewed peanuts as I’d obviously gone to sleep mid munch, so I grabbed my bottle of water and quickly got rid of them and then kinda did a Rambo manoeuvre to get my IPad from under the bed. As I did so, I saw that I had obviously dropped the bag when I fell asleep as the sheet was covered in honey roasted nuts and I’d been laying on them all night. Reg, like a Wippet pounced on the nuts and started eating them, so I’m trying to get the IPad to turn the alarm off whilst at the same time trying to scrape the nuts back in the bag, they were stuck to my back down my pyjamas everywhere, so I’m fighting the dog off and the alarm still going off, Charlie, my hubby walks in to the carnage and all he says is “tea”? and leaves me to clear up the nuts, trying to turn the alarm off and fight the dog off trying to get in my pyjamas for the nuts.
All sorted finally and downstairs for my tea and toast. Went to work and as the morning went on I felt a little uncomfortable in the “boob” region, I work in an office with two others and we’re all good friends and they could see that I was in some discomfort. I shoved my hand up my top and lo and behold, I pulled out a honet roasted peanut “how it got there heaven knows”. Anyway, that’s my story and I’m sticking with it !!!
They looked at each other and just shrugged their shoulders as if it was an everyday occurrence.

Cicina said:

Can’t wait to read another chapter in the"Trials and tribulations of Bev, Ataxian extraordinaire…"
Now, go back to work, girl! :slight_smile:

I’m with you on that one Beryl. Looks good but ermm, maybe not for me… Maybe I’ll give it another go sometime xx

Beryl Park said:

Before last Christmas I could hardly wait for my treadmill to be delivered.
We’re also housing my daughter’s power plate ( a torture device if there ever was one),

These two, plus an out of date exercise bike, a small stepper and a circulation booster, are

currently gathering dust.

I know I’m lucky to have them but…

It’s not always easy to galvanize yourself into action, that’s all I’m saying…

I will never be able to eat honey roasted nuts without thinking of you, Beverley !
Thanks for another good laugh! Keep smiling and keep your spirits up!

My very best to you. Take care.

Beverley, what a funny person you are! I could read your stories all day, you bring a smile on my worst days which is very hard to do sometimes. I think you should do a daily story to keep us all going!xx