Leg Cramps

I wish! I’m very much dedicated to exercise too- so pls let us know if anything helps or hurts.

I can’t tell everyone how important it is to exercise. At present there is no cure but who knows what tomorrow brings. Exercise can only help. It is vitally important to keep your muscles and joints moving and fluid.

LOL agree with Chas about “if that’s the worst thing you do in life …” for sure, I’ve done worse!

We’re really careful to be clear here, and I’m glad that Chas picked that up. All it needed was a slightly different wording:

“… and that will probably fix your cramps”.

Words like “definitely” smack of a prescription, and I know you didn’t mean that. We “describe” here, we don’t “prescribe”.

Thanks, Chas, for helping get that clarified! And thanks, Parna, for the useful recommendation.

Seenie from Mod Support

I started taking magnesium for AFIB and found that the severe leg muscle cramps I was getting at night disappeared. I was surprised as my diet is high in magnesium. Magnesium supplementation might be worth a try.

1 Like

I agree. Magnesium also helps in the bathroom. :grinning: I would also suggest it as Magnesium Citrate. Easier on the stomach.