New Apps

Discourse (our platform sponsor) has developed an App for both Apple (IOS) and Android devices. Its a great app that you can use for multiple communities as well as look at community activity at a glance You can even opt for push notifications. To get these apps just click on the APPS tab in the middle above.

Hi I’m trying to install your app on my android phone. But I’m confused by your post, and I can’t find the app on the play store.

[quote=“ModSupport, post:1, topic:5541, full:true”]
Discourse (our platform sponsor) has developed an App for both Apple (IOS) and Android devices. Its a great app that you can use for multiple communities as well as look at community activity at a glance You can even opt for push notifications. To get these apps just click on the APPS tab in the middle above.

Hey Martin,
I believe this link is for the Discourse App

Hope this helps. Please let us know if not.
Thanks
Merl from the Moderator Support Team

Martin, when you go to the Play Store, be sure to select “Apps” on the menu at the left. Put “Discourse” into the search engine, and it should be the first “hit”.
I agree, that piece of information isn’t very clear the way it is written. If you can send us the URL of the page it is on, we will re-write it to make it more understandable.

Seenie