Training

My regime might not work for you. but basically I do "planking" most days to strengthen core muscles, and at the gym, I always go on the excercise bike first. I try to do just a little extra each visit, or at least what I managed the time before (so long as I don`t start to decrease, all well `n` good) followed by an all round workout. I alernate what I should concentrate on, but legs get punished every time! If out walking, I try to carry myself as much as possible (i.e. put as little weight as I can onto the rollator) At first, going downhill w/out using the brakes was impossible, so I purposefully did it more, untill it became relatively easy. It`s easy to become dispondant, and think "it`s pointless" but when I think back (not so long ago) at the things I couldn`t do but now can, it spurs me on. Also, the best excercise I could do for leg strength is squats, but I can`t use the machine at the gym, due to shoulder damage, so I have to improise, using a rucksack with weights in it, holding onto the Kitchen worktop, and sitting (w/out a seat) against an uncluttered bit of wall. Best of luck in your quest.

Stubborn said:

Can you please tell me exactly what you did, I can't walk at all and I want to change that