Cereceller ataxia

have they done any new research on cereceller ataxia?

thanks

Hi refinisher, how’s it going? :slight_smile:

Right, current research into Cerebellar Ataxia :slight_smile: Well, this what I found but there’s probably more.

On www.ataxia.org.uk patients are referred to www.orpha.net and www.ataxia.org the National Ataxia Foundation.

I did find other links, but frustratingly when I tried them, the page could not be found!

If you want to ‘play around’ with them, see clinicaltrials.gov and national institute for health research clinical trials gateway. Good luck :slight_smile:

If you didn't already know, on www.ataxia.org the National Ataxia Foundation, on the home page you can click on 'Ataxia Patient Registry'. Individuals with rare diseases are encouraged to enroll in the CoRDS Ataxia Patient Registry. This is a secure site to complete the enrolment process in the patient registry for recruitment into Clinical Trials. The National Ataxia Foundation supports studies around the world.

If you are interested, also on www.ataxia.org click on 'events'. There's a list of support group meetings in various states during 2016.

Food for thought:-)xB

thanks beryl