Hair

Yes you are lucky Rose. Having a daughter to do that is great. I pay to have my hair died. But I guess it's worth it. ha,ha

I use hbl hair care products. I think they are high quality products. The website is www.hblhaircare.com I love the styling products. They actually work!! Ahbee

Mariola1360 said:

Ahbee,

Can you please post the gluten free hair products you have found? I would like to try them.

Thank you!

Jola

Albee
Can you please tell me the name of gluten free hair products so I can try them
Thanks
Loz
X

Hi Loz,

The hair products are called HDL. Their website is www.hdlhaircare.com. My hair is baby fine and straight. I wear my hair super short. I need to have some body and something to help to keep it styled. Hair spray is not even an option. I'm very happy with the shampoos too. Ahbee

loz said:

Albee
Can you please tell me the name of gluten free hair products so I can try them
Thanks
Loz
X

Thank you I have ordered some x

Hi LOZ - I saw this on one of my LinkedIn things…don’t know if it will help with your situation or not:

http://247shoppes.com/5-hair-wash-basin-inflatable-ez-shampoo-for-disabled/

Hi, I recently had to have my hair cut, it had got to the point where bending over to wash it was taking too long. I'm unable to

wash it in the shower because of leaning back problems. About 12yrs ago I had it cropped short, after always wearing it long.

It was a shock to the system, I had to start the long road of growing all over again! I do prefer it the length it is now but looking after it, basic as it is, is tiring. I bought some heated rollers because I can't control one of those wand things. But,

it's a major achievement if I can manipulate the rollers and get them to stay in!