Prescriptions

:thinking: Interestingā€¦it could be that both help your muscles relax to the point where youā€™re less tense, and that actually leads to better balanceā€¦

Often Ataxia is associated with a lack of B12.

My neurologist put me on a supplement even though by B12 level was in the normal range. It didnā€™t seem to do anything at all except making by B12 levels skyrocket. I still take it but at a much lower dose (about 1000 mcg. weekly).

My brother takes Sinemet and Artane, prescribed by his neurologist with extraordinarily good effects. It worked for him for years, after 7 years it stopped working. Taking these medicines, in my brother, limping when walking, he recovered to walk perfectly, although I insist, only for a few years.Sinemet and Artane are medicines for Parkinsonā€™s. My brother does not have Parkinsonā€™s. Thank you. And I feel my level of English.

1 Like

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, the body ā€œgets used toā€ prescriptions after an amount of time. But that doesnā€™t mean that one should give up. Exercise has shown to be beneficial for the long run and it doesnā€™t stop helping. Simply, never give up!

1 Like