Questions about swallowing

:slightly_smiling_face: google ‘straws with one way valve’. There are several links :slightly_smiling_face: xB

1 Like

Dear Mellie,

My philosophy is ‘as you think so as you become’. So please do no imagine bad about future. Do you believe in God. If yes, then he will take care of future. He is impartial. We have to accept his verdict.

Regards.

:slightly_smiling_face:With respect, regarding Religous content, or conversation of a Religious nature.
According to the Site Etiquette on Living with Ataxia, because this is an International community, comprising of many faiths and beliefs, we ask that members restrict their discussion and advice related to Religion, to the Prayer and Healing Requests group. Others can be invited to join you there if they wish.

1 Like

O.K. all right Dear. I was not aware of this practice. I just wanted to calm down once fears.

Gelu65…you might check out info on naturally supporting your digestion…much of our imbalance that contributes to acid reflux as we age has to do with not producing enough HCL…and not having good pre/probiotic support to keep up a good balance of bacteria in our intestines. When I began taking HCL with each meal ( usually one, but sometimes two or three if the meal is spicy or oily), and drink Kombucha once in a while, my acid reflux, which my doctor wanted me to take a prescription for, has fully come under control. And sleeping with a wedge pillow is an added measure and benefit, as I don’t snore and startle myself awake now. No long term harmful effects either from a Rx… JD

Ummmm, yeah, I know what not getting a breath feels like…had I known in 1975 what I do now, a severe episode might have been shortened from 45 minutes to maybe five…My Brain Solutions has an app My Calm Beat that you can download for free. And head over to the prayer section and I’ll share a measurable brain calming strategy…JD