Update:I saw my Nerologist today!

UCSF Head of Neurology.

He writes journals (paper's) for other Dr.'s in Neurology field. I feel very lucky to even get to see him. He also travels allot. He said he likes seeing patients in person . He doesn't get to that often.

hopeless said:

where do you go to see this wonderful doctor

:-)

Wonderful. Thanks for sharing your uplifting news!

Exercise seems to be key in helping us. There is no cure but maybe we can slow it down. I wasn't exercising much over the summer and I think it makes a difference. My ataxia seems to have gotten better and then when I wasn't doing as much over the summer it got worse again. There is no specific treatment for ataxia but exercise seems to help.

You know that's what I'm counting on, getting better. If exercise makes that difference I have to bite that bullet I'll do what I have to do to make that happen! :0).

krod3027 said:

Exercise seems to be key in helping us. There is no cure but maybe we can slow it down. I wasn't exercising much over the summer and I think it makes a difference. My ataxia seems to have gotten better and then when I wasn't doing as much over the summer it got worse again. There is no specific treatment for ataxia but exercise seems to help.

What do you do for exercises Jeannie?
Jeannie Ball said:

You know that's what I'm counting on, getting better. If exercise makes that difference I have to bite that bullet I'll do what I have to do to make that happen! :0).

krod3027 said: