Vests Still Waiting to Hear

Thanks for your encouragement, Cicina. I will keep you posted o the vest issue. As I said. Spain was nice but I learned my lesson: do not be late for international flights! Three hours!!! What was amazing is that no one seemed to care and few spoke English. N

Cicina said:

Glad you came out of this nightmare without being hurt!
Good luck for your appointment, Neta. I hope you are a good candidate for the vest!
Stay safe.

I've been to Spain, and what I remember is the people being very friendly and easy-going. I'm glad you're OK!!!
Yes, do let us know how your appointment goes! ;o)

I went to Kentucky last week for evaluation & testing. I was able to make a 10 point difference with the vest. The therapist was more than helpful & answered all of my questions. I have ordered the vest & eagerly await it’s arrival. Sorry so late for the report, have had a lot going on.

Dear Bob in st louis, That's amazing! So happy for you! ;o)

Hey Bob - Congrats! I’m interested in seeing if I’m a good candidate? Which part of KY did you go and were you happy with your service and therapy evaluation?

http://www.motiontherapeutics.com/pricing-and-availability/

Hello, Glitter on Butterflies,
Check this link for the map of the availability of the Balance Wear Vest by the Motion Therapeutics company.
I saw on your profile that you are from Michigan and they show Muskegon and Livonia as the two places where you could get fitted.
I live in Georgia and there is no one available there yet, but they do have a seminar to train the interested therapists in Alabama in February and I am hoping that someone from my area will go there. If not, I might travel to Kentucky or another State to get fitted, I really need relief from the constant dizziness. Hopefully it would help.

Bob in St Louis, I am happy for you. What a great Christmas gift !

I live in Michigan also, and although I "won" my BalanceWear vest at the silent auction held during the National Ataxia Foundation (NAF) conference in Detroit in March, 2013, I went to a physical therapist in Livonia for my final fitting. Cindy Gibson-Horn (the inventor) was a speaker at the conference and did the initial assessment on me. ;o)

Hi Glitter, I went to Lexington Kentucky & was more than satisfied with the service. I had received calls & e-mails on suggested locations. The therapist had suggested a nearby hotel to stay at, it was 2minutes from the rehab location & there were a lot of places nearby for meals. We did manage to get home in spite of a big snowstorm. The map on Motion Theraputics website may not be current, as they are always adding locations.