Voice Banking

๐€๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐•๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค๐”๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž! :speaking_head:

If you are a member of AtaxiaUK, you may be eligible

We are delighted to announce we can now offer funding for people with ataxia to access Voice Banking via a company called SpeakUnique.

People with ataxia can now create your own unique synthetic voice that sounds like you!

#TeamAtaxiaUK #AtaxiaCommunity #Ataxia #VoiceBanking #KeepYourVoice #SpeakUnique #CommunicationAid #AssistiveTechnology

1 Like

I thought at first that this was like making your own soundboard for the future so you could keep speaking in your own regular voice via a keyboard once you were no longer understandable.

I was thinking of the mischief my husband and son would make if they got the โ€œkeysโ€ to such a device. Theyโ€™d make me say all kinds of words and sounds I would never ordinarily say.

:joy: Who know what could happen in future

:slightly_smiling_face: It looks versatileโ€ฆvirtually something for any situation

I thought this looked particularly intriguing โ€ฆ

โ€˜This is for people who have no intelligible speech and enables you to design your synthetic voice based on your chosen characteristics such as regional accent, age, and genderโ€™