Bummed Out

Thanks Cicina

Cicina said:

Jack, this is a great time! Congratulations.! I am not sure I can ever run again, but I am glad I can walk. Doctors tell me that with my type of stroke, many cannot walk anymore. Plus at almost 70, is there a need to run anymore?:-) i did it for 35 years, may be it is time to switch from running to walking....
But you, young man, keep going!
Take care and thank you for inspiring us.

Thanks rose

rose said:

KUDDOS to you, Jack!! You are truly an inspiration! ;o)

You go Jack. U have inspired me!!

Jack does it have hand breaks? I can see something on handles… I sent email to my daughter to send to her friends with kids n my friends with grand kids trying to find one.

Jack. U could really add accessories n have some fun with it. If I can find one before Easter, I might just put n Easter bunny in seat!!! Talk about a conversation piece. I could use seat to put my stuff in also.

The baby jogger in the picture has cantilever brakes, like a mountain has. Most joggers, comes with caliper brakes. I usually joke to people that have you seen my baby I lost him. It takes a minute and they get the joke

PG said:

Jack does it have hand breaks? I can see something on handles... I sent email to my daughter to send to her friends with kids n my friends with grand kids trying to find one.

That’s too funny! You are an inspiration to me! I m a grandma n u will keep me going!!!