Clnical Trial with Trappsol Cyclo

Hello all! Just reaching out to any member who is in this clinical trial - Phase 3 Study to Evaluate Intravenous Trappsol(R) Cyclo(TM) in Pediatric and Adult Patients With Niemann-Pick Disease Type C1 - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov and traveling to Fairfax Virginia. Wanting to share ideas and maybe suggestions. Thanks

Hi Henry🙂
I’ll post the info re this trial…on other ataxia support groups. And, I’ll let you know if anyone answers. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Beryl! That would be great! I found out there is someone else who is in my state who is on it.

1 Like

I believe that the person I am looking for now must be an infant or young child, especially NPC1.(more common for children).

All the best Henry! Do keep us posted.

:slightly_smiling_face: I posted on several groups, Henry…But so far no replies

Thanks Beryl! I’ll be going to Fairfax, Virginia for my first infusion on the 25th! :crazy_face: Wish me luck!!!

:slightly_smiling_face: Not long now…good luck and very best wishes Henry :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Hi all, just updating on where I am at with this trial.

Going on almost 14 months and things are getting worse not better with this infusion. I am probably going to call it quits. I mean I should have seen some positive results by now, My hearing (side affect) is also getting worse! Plus my arms can’t take much more of jabs from the infusion. I am always falling a lot that my back has said enough. I MADE THE WORST CHOICE TO START THIS TRIAL!!!

I’m so sorry Henry…
Thank you for participating.

I’m also very sorry to hear of your difficulties with the trial.