Confused

I dont quite get it. If one was tested negative for gluten induced ataxia, can one still be sensitive to gluten? Also' what is the policy regarding meat consumption? Does diet really affect ataxia? Why is the information here totallly different than at the doctor' office? Neta

What my doctor told me. Now I'm just saying about me. I tested Neg. to gluten. I eat it because it does not make me sick. Or give me headaches. Dr. Oz. says gluten makes some people sick. And its just not good for you. But to me if it doesn't make you sick. Or you do not have Gluten ataxia. Then the choice is up to you.

Right, I just spoke to another very senior neurologist, who said that if you dont test positive for it, you can just eat it and enjoy life.

Lori said:

What my doctor told me. Now I'm just saying about me. I tested Neg. to gluten. I eat it because it does not make me sick. Or give me headaches. Dr. Oz. says gluten makes some people sick. And its just not good for you. But to me if it doesn't make you sick. Or you do not have Gluten ataxia. Then the choice is up to you.

Thats what mine said to.