Greatest Son!

Hi All, I just have to share something that my son has done that means the world to me. I was diagnosed with Cerebellar Ataxia definitely this year. My son was voted in his high school to compete for Grad Man. Not sure exactly what it is but supposedly an honor lol. One of the main goals for this is to raise funds for your favorite charity. He has been thinking about this and came home today with his painted bucket. He chose the National Ataxia Foundation without me even saying anything about it. I saw the bucket and said really and he just smiled!!!!!!! My heart is full with his thoughtfulness and it put me in tears as I am still trying to wrap my brain around me having this diagnosis. Just thought I would share with all of you and hopefully with him doing this it can teach at least a few people what this disease is.

Thanks, Sandy

Really a great son, Congratulations to him & all the best

I think you should send him to my place I need a young man like that, they are hard to find. Jerry

Hi Sandy:-)
When your child shows concern like this, it does touch your heart. I hope he enjoys the competition, and wish him the best of luck :slight_smile: xB

Beryl Park said:

Hi Sandy:-)
When your child shows concern like this, it does touch your heart. I hope he enjoys the competition, and wish him the best of luck :-) xB

Thanks everyone :)