How fast does Ataxia Progress?

eleets 39 yes of course your words do help me. I try hard to be up beat. but I really suck at having this crap to deal with. And talk about wheelchairs to me is a dirty word. I feel so very confined in it makes me want to scream. But yet I see this coming real soon for me. You know I have to tell you just how much I feel like a total stranger any more. I keep thinking that I liv in the wrong body any more. Seriously! I have gotten so angry at this and lonesome. But don’t get me wrong IWILL SERVIVE FOR SURE. iM SORRY FOR WHAT YU AND MANY MORE GO THRUGH. I would be glad to be a friend to talk to every once in awhile. I [romise I will be more pbeat when we talk ok?

1 Like

chase 521 What a great idea. thanks so much.

I thank you all for sending comments back. It sure is nice to get good answers back. The one thing I noticed
lately is that because my speech is slurred they think I have aulztimers. wrong spelling
They act as though I am stupid. I can’t spell worth a hoot but I’m not dumb. I’m getting smarter with this so called disease. I now know it is a big pain in the butt.

:slightly_smiling_face: Vickie, just because we slur, and make errors in spelling, we shouldn’t be thought to have Alzheimer’s. Keep on getting smarter :wink: