Memory

Bernard,

I sympathise. My wife (with CA) appears to be suffering quite severely from dementia, but I don’t think she knows anything about it. It must be very difficult to come to terms with.

There are people who have studied similar conditions and I am going to read up on them. I do not think there is an answer, as the brain is largely unknown to us, but reading about it can help me understand what can happen.

I wish you the best of luck, and am keen to know how this goes, if you are able to share. This is a major problem for our family.

Zig Zag Wanderer said:
Bernard,

I sympathise. My wife (with CA) appears to be suffering quite severely from dementia, but I don't think she knows anything about it. It must be very difficult to come to terms with.

There are people who have studied similar conditions and I am going to read up on them. I do not think there is an answer, as the brain is largely unknown to us, but reading about it can help me understand what can happen.

I wish you the best of luck, and am keen to know how this goes, if you are able to share. This is a major problem for our family.

I am 5 years older 58 and not totally gaga I have simply lowered my sights at each stage of my illness.There is an abundance of hope left in things for things for me to do. You can not defeat it but you can affect your reaction to it.