New member with sca

I was diagnosed about 10 years ago! I can no longer work. I walk with a walker. I suffer from serious balance issues along with bad speech issues. I have been a member of living with ataxia for quite awhile. This is my first time talking. I’ve had this condition for about 10 years. I now have been taking my condition a bit more serious! I was introduced recently by my older sister to ORGANIC GREEN TEA and CURCUMIN-SR. I’ve been taking both now for about a month, once a day. I’m not saying it’s a magic cure by any means, but I’m beginning to feel a little clearer! Originally when I was diagnosed I was told by my neurologist I had SCA, there is several different kinds, but there is no cure for my condition so knowing what type I had was not important. NOT TRUE, if I new what type I have, I could research my condition better! I’m supposed to be referred by my Dr. To see a neurologist so I can find out what type of SCA I have. As it’s been 10yrs there’s no reason to get upset yet. Time will tell, I hope this knowledge will help somebody, this condition is hard enough as it is. I’m not a Dr. So if taking the green tea, and curcumin-sr doesn’t help, I’m truly sorry! I exercise regularly, I walk twice a day about 1/2 a mile, and I do calisthenics once a day. Wish me luck!

:slightly_smiling_face: Regular exercise, as well as can be managed, is always advised to maintain muscle tone. A well balanced diet, and various supplements, can also lead to a better sense of well-being. I hope you continue to feel benefits :slightly_smiling_face: xB

Thanks for the encouragement Mrs Park :):blush::blush:!