Off subject

This has nothing to do with ataxia, but I would like to take advantage of this forum, if allowed by the moderators, to invite all of you to watch a free online seminar called 'the truth about cancer".

This year, I have lost two very close friends to cancer and started doing a lot of reading about it while they were fighting for their life.
I discovered that new theories are emerging and a new movement is taking form trying to change the way we treat cancer. It is fascinating, especially since as you may have heard, cancer cases are reaching epidemic proportion and I am sure every one of us has been touched by cancer, whether it was because we or a relative or a friend, a neighbor…etc…had cancer.

This seminar starts tomorrow and there will be one episode every night at 9pm Eastern Standard Time for 9 days. You will be amazed at what you will learn.
Here is the link to the seminar. You need to register. No strings attached. You probably will get email reminders every day. Usually, the episodes are available for 23 hours so that you can fit them in your schedule.
https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com/?ref=e5b4e000-f775-4cd3-b341-e5f9507372af

I will try to post the whole schedule in my following post.
I am very passionate about this subject. Watching my friends suffer like they did was very difficult.

If the moderators feel that this post is inappropriate, please feel free to delete it no offense :slight_smile:

stay healthy
Cicina

Here is the schedule of videos:

Episode 1: The True History of Chemotherapy & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly
(October 13th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 2: Cancer Facts and Fictions, Breast Cancer, Hormones, Skin Cancer & Essential Oils
(October 14th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 3: Cancer-Killing Viruses, Cancer Stem Cells, GMOs, Juicing & Eating the Rainbow
(October 15th)

Episode 4: Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature’s Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound & Light
(October 16th)

Episode 5: Cancer Causing Blindspots, Toxic Vaccines, Homeopathy & The Power of Emotions
(October 17th)

Episode 6: The NOCEBO Effect, Healing Vaccines, Advanced Detoxing & Going Inside A German Cancer Clinic
(October 18th)

Episode 7: Heal Cancer with Clean Electricity, Unique Water, Natural Sunlight & Combining Superfoods
(October 19th)

Episode 8: Cannabis, Nature’s Epigenetic Switches, Peptides & Healing with Micronutrient Therapy
(October 20th)

Episode 9: Cancer Conquerors & Their Powerful Stories of Victory
(October 21st)

All episodes start airing at 9:00PM Eastern US time on the date listed
above and will be available for approximately 23 hours.