Orphan Drugs: Free Mobile App Launched By Coté Orphan
Coté Orphan, LLC, a regulatory affairs advisory firm located in Silver Spring, Maryland, announces the launch of a FREE orphan drug mobile app, OrphanDB, that provides the user with up-to-date information on orphan drug designation status for two regulatory agencies:
• US Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
• European Medicines Agency (EMA).
OrphanDB provides the user with a 1-stop searching capability, right in one’s pocket. It provides the user with a single location for querying about a product’s orphan status, without having to go to multiple international databases to search for information. The user can search for orphan drugs that match specific requirements such as:
• Active compound
• Trade or generic name
• Sponsor company.
OrphanDB also provides:
• Immediate access to FDA/EMA detail information on a specified orphan drug designation submission such as approval status
• Notification capability that allows the user to track the status of an orphan drug.
OrphanDB is available FREE for downloading at:
• iOS users (iTunes)
• Android users (Google play).
Logo courtesy of Coté Orphan, LLC .