Swallow

Thanks everybody. I will talk to the neurologist about it. I will ask about a swallow study. I had not thought of that.

Choking on saliva, I just realized, I do that too, Especially when I am is bed.

Also me, i am sometimes choking with saliva. This happens when i have not taken my pills in time (Carbamazepine Neurotop retard 300 mg morning 1, evening 2. When i have not taken my morning pill, this can happen. I can diminuish the risk, when i am concentrated to eating. When i have too much saliva in my mouth sometimes, i collect the saliva by sucking it together and then swallowing it all together. So i can gain extra control over the quantity of saliva in my mouth and my swallowing acts. This makes fun, and it is also useful, did it also as a child,remembered now. Hopefully you will find a satisfying solution for your problems soon!

Kind regards

Akita

Eating and drinking in the evening before going to bed creates extra saliva in my mouth. Perhaps the same with you?

Good idea, I will watch for that. Tonight I did eat before bed, and now my saliva is thick and making me uncomfortable, I am coughing too.

Akita said:

Eating and drinking in the evening before going to bed creates extra saliva in my mouth. Perhaps the same with you?