Welcome SMR!

@SMR

Hi SMR, a warm welcome to Ben’s Friends! It’s nice to see members from so many different places around the world, like Pakistan! On this site along with the many patients, there are also many relatives and guardians of patients, like yourself, and you will find others who are going through similar times as you. You can reach out to these people either by reading and commenting on existing posts, or even starting your own posts with your own experiences. We are very happy to have you here! If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Naila, BF Intern

Thanks a lot. My child is ataxia he around 10 years his physiotherapy is going on. Someone advised me to use ESM device for the improvement of his muscles pls let me know either this device is good or not & how can we use the same. Rgds.

ESM devices are good if recommended by your physio doctor. I would recommend talking to them on brand recommendation. There are tons out there and most do the same thing. Just don’t go cheap because they can cause burns and seriously hurt you. But you don’t have to get the most expensive either because they are all marketing.

Be guided by your child’s therapist. Extra care should be taken when considering applying anything to children, there may be specific types best avoided :slightly_smiling_face:xB