~*What the least useful thing you could do given your current situation?*~

Proceed down stairs with a tray-full of glassware.

Thats a good one Collin. Just carrying a glass for me. lol

Go shopping at the mall!

Carry a pot of boiling water to the sink to drain pasta LOL

Not paying attention to what I put into my body, weather it is negative thoughts, or stuff on T.V. to eating Gluten, refined sugars preservatives or foods that are organic.

Putting garbage in and ignoring that I'll get garbage out.

Standing up !

Ride a bike in the tour de France

I can hardly walk without help

I would need stabilisers on my stabiliser and then I might make it a few yards

Or maybe just going shopping on my own

Bob

Not getting enough sleep. Not listening to my body when it needs to move or certain foods etc. Not trying to think out of the box to find other ways around obsticles to do things. Just to give up trying to help myself! :0)

The least useful thing I could do would be to try to act like everyone else I don't mean give up on things, But, for example, my choral group begins its concerts by processing into the auditorium and onto the stage. I've been saying for two years now that I cannot do that, even with my cane. So, I was allowed to slip in a side door to the stage and sit in a chair in the front row. Now, I don't like to sing sitting, so I can stand for a song, and then sit down. But a stupid thing would be to try to stand for the whole concert.

Hi Umigal,

You sound like me. I also belong to a choral group which processes from the back of the auditorium, which I used to do, but can no longer. I come in on the side of the stage, using my walker, and sit for most of the concert. I stand as much as I can.

Umigal said:

The least useful thing I could do would be to try to act like everyone else I don't mean give up on things, But, for example, my choral group begins its concerts by processing into the auditorium and onto the stage. I've been saying for two years now that I cannot do that, even with my cane. So, I was allowed to slip in a side door to the stage and sit in a chair in the front row. Now, I don't like to sing sitting, so I can stand for a song, and then sit down. But a stupid thing would be to try to stand for the whole concert.