Christmas

Hello all, hope everyone who has a religion that believes in xmas has a good time, and to all the atheists like me out there enjoy yourself anyway. Hope 2014 is a good year for all in the ataxia community. A special wee hello to Neta

I’d like to join Punk in wishing everybody best wishes, enjoy the spirit of the season, be optimistic about 2014! xB

I to. wish everyone a happy holiday's. I am optimistic about 2014!

Lori

I would also like to say a huge Merry Christmas to everyone as without all of your support I might not have been here to celebrate it. Thanks and have a great 2014

I wish everyone a happy holiday with family and/or friends. I thank God for this support group in sharing their experience with ataxia and always ready to give encouragement to others.

Happy Christmas !

Happy Christmas to you all

FELIZ NAVIDAD !!!

Y que Papa Francisco nos bendiga a todos!!!

A joyful, blessed Merry Christmas and a peaceful, positive New Year to all of you and yours! ;o)

Punk - I saw a CD on Amazon that was entitled “A Punk Christmas”; I thought of you.

Happy Holidays!

A merry Christmas to all.xx

A Happy Anything you want to all and a as Healthy as possible New Year!

FELICES DIAS Y UN BUEN 2014

Alberto Casellas said:

FELIZ NAVIDAD !!!

Y que Papa Francisco nos bendiga a todos!!!

Thanks Glitter, I will check it out. Hope you have a lovely time x

Glitter on Butterflies said:

Punk - I saw a CD on Amazon that was entitled "A Punk Christmas"; I thought of you.

Happy Holidays!

Wishing you the best Holiday that you can enjoy, given the unique circumstances under which each of us navigate this world. I am grateful for the many ways that I have "enough" and the miracle that some parts of my body are unaffected by ataxia.

"Merry Christmas" to all, and a Happy New Year.