Dr Thomas Clouse

There is a possibility that Dr. Clouse could be in the Chicago area between Sep 10 and Oct 1.

Is there anyone on this site who would be interested in working with him?

http://www.walkingwithataxia.com/

What an interesting guy Dr. Clouse is. It shows that a lot of doctors just say there is no treatment and that's it, without looking in to it.

He is dealing with Ataxia also - so he helps from experience!

Punk said:

What an interesting guy Dr. Clouse is. It shows that a lot of doctors just say there is no treatment and that's it, without looking in to it.

I’m not sure where I’ll be on those days, but, yes, I definitely am.

I will keep you posted.

Glitter on Butterflies said:

I'm not sure where I'll be on those days, but, yes, I definitely am.

Was there anyone else interested in this?

I will send this to my friends in Chicago,

this maybe of interest to them

Alan

Wales

I would, depending on the day. please keep me posted.

Thanks

Bob - it is more than one session over the course of a week- but I hear it is worth the work! You may want to contact him directly thru his email on the website. I will keep you posted.

A family situation prevented him from coming, however, next summer -2014- is in the works I have already found a gym that will let us work there, and have 2 drivers that will shuttle people from the Metra train. It will be a few months before he has specific dates, but he is planning on Chicago next summer. (St Charles,, IL)

Anyone getting a chance to work with Dr. Clouse right now? He's wonderful. I was lucky enough to work with him in Ca. He taught me lot's of little tricks that I use all the time! Your lucky!! :0)

Any word on this?

Yes - see my post from Sept. 15 :-) I will contact him in the spring and hopefully get a firm date set up then.