Feelings of Despair

Depression and anxiety seem to be part of Ataxia. I have so much anxiety I am becoming a hermit. Thank you Ozzy for sharing. It helps me feel like I am not alone. Remember you are not alone in this.
Linda

I know the feeling well Ozzy.. all that effort to stay postive is wiped out by some people and leaves you with anxiety, anger and then despair.

Your strong point seems to be recognising your feelings. I have a sister in law who has MS and she cant recognise her anxiety and just comes across as being grumpy. Very difficult to communicate with this!

Keep posting x

Patsy

You are so right,Linda.My doc has placed me on mild medication for the moment!I don't usually take anything but my mood is such that I can't sleep or even eat..But my good sense of humour will have me bounce back..

Take care,also..Ozzy :-)<

I want to come visit you! Where are you??? I'm only 5' tall, but you could tell those nursing home people I live in a treehouse and with a name like "Me Jane" coming.....they'd watch their p's and q's with you my friend!! Darn, I tried to send you a picture of me in our real treehouse but I don't know how (of course)....It has a bedroom and living room a front deck and an enclosed screened deck off the bedroom! It's cool! (sigh) the picture is of me before the Ataxia though. My boyfriend says he's going to build me a lift! He's already got the swing for me to sit in! Another tidbid of info...I'm 65 he's 70. Are you smiling??? Or as the kids say.....ROFLAO

146-Urna_Bios.vcf (218 Bytes)

I roll on the floor most times! The Ataxia boogey,I call it.......

ME JANE said:

I want to come visit you! Where are you??? I'm only 5' tall, but you could tell those nursing home people I live in a treehouse and with a name like "Me Jane" coming.....they'd watch their p's and q's with you my friend!! Darn, I tried to send you a picture of me in our real treehouse but I don't know how (of course)....It has a bedroom and living room a front deck and an enclosed screened deck off the bedroom! It's cool! (sigh) the picture is of me before the Ataxia though. My boyfriend says he's going to build me a lift! He's already got the swing for me to sit in! Another tidbid of info...I'm 65 he's 70. Are you smiling??? Or as the kids say.....ROFLAO