Fight ataxia day

Saturday September 12th, is FIGHT ATAXIA DAY. It will start with our annual 'Walk This Way', with check-in starting at 10:30 am. We will walk around a paved trail (couple of blocks). It's a great way to show unity and strength in the ataxia community, and meet some great people. Bring your family and friends, as we'll also be treated to a rare up close performance by The Jesse White Tumblers. Also, if you can send an email, ort post on Facebook, you can help us fundraise with your own webpage. All you do is send out a link. Everything else is taken care of. You never have to see people or handle money.

Use your Fight Day t-shirt as your free admission to 'Rockin' for ATAXIA', a big bash featuring two live bands (Brand Spankin' and American Grit) and some music by 'DJ Ataxia Man'. There will be free pizza appetizers, full food menu, cash bar, TV and Cash Raffles, auctions, all at a great place with a great staff. The whole day is family friendly, so bring the kids at a reduced cost.

The Walk is $30 (children under 12 are $10, under 5 free), and again participation will get you into 'Rockin' for ATAXIA' free. Please register at www.fightataxia.org/Walk-reg.html Let me know if you can do a little fundraising. Proceeds go to The Ataxia Center at U. of Chicago

If you or your friends just wanna do 'Rockin', admission is $15 in advance or $20 at the door. Admission and raffle tix available atwww.fightataxia.org/Rockin.html Please register and get tix ASAP. Don't miss this fun and exciting opportunity.

ALL INFO AT http://fightataxia.org/Fight_Day.html

Jonas

it sounds really great!

I'm sure there is something similar in the UK so will look and hopefully get involved

love and light

S-J

Sending all my best wishes.

sorry unable to attend in person (living in Wales) but keep me upto date with progress

Alan