Support Group Lunch

Hallo everyone

I have been muttering and very occasionally using bad language about ataxia for 40+ years. I have occasionally posted when something goes wrong!

But, yesterday I went to Malvern (Best Beloved drove) to the Gloucester support group meeting. It was held in Dave's bungalow with a lovely lunch. I already knew Dave and his sister Jayne. Two people (apart from Delicious Dave and his Smashing Sister) made a huge impression. No they all did!. Cathy Warner and her husband and another Jane will never be forgotten.

I had a good time and hope to see them all again, soon.

I realise now how important support groups are and want to thank Dave and co or such a good day and for making me feel normal.

Thank you

love and light

Sarah-Jane

Hi Sarah Jayne it was lovely to meet you too looking forward to our next get together on the 22nd of August x

Dear Sarah-Jane, That was lovely! Yes, support groups are SO important! I live in the US and so wish I had one close by! Although I'd NEVER wish ataxia on anyone, it's great to gather and share with other's that truely understand (I can only imagine...,ha!) My best to you..., ;o)

cathy warner said:

Hi Sarah Jayne it was lovely to meet you too looking forward to our next get together on the 22nd of August x

Thankyou Cathy and Rose. Cathy has jump started me on a social medium...........its terrific Rose. Try Facebook as it has links with Ataxia UK and we can chat

x

love and light

Sarah-Jane

Rose, if you didn’t already know, there’s a group in Detroit and also Grand Rapids. For anyone who doesn’t know, a list of support groups is available on the National Ataxia Foundation site. xB

rose said:

Dear Sarah-Jane, That was lovely! Yes, support groups are SO important! I live in the US and so wish I had one close by! Although I’d NEVER wish ataxia on anyone, it’s great to gather and share with other’s that truely understand (I can only imagine…,ha!) My best to you…, ;o)

Thank you, Beryl! You are a wealth of information and very kind to tell me that! ;o)