Italy

Has anyone been there? Is there something I should know about the airport.

I haven't but sure have always wanted to go there! Before we went to Paris though we checked out Rick Steve's video's. He has a few for people with disability's that might be helpful. Let me know how your trip etc goes. I want to go sometime! When will you be going? How long? I'm interested. :0)

I am going on June 26 with my husband. We are going for a short time because our real destination is NYC where my parents and daughter and her family are. I am full of trepidation because my husband and I are not on the same page re this ataxia business Who is Rick Steve? Jeannie Ball said:

I haven't but sure have always wanted to go there! Before we went to Paris though we checked out Rick Steve's video's. He has a few for people with disability's that might be helpful. Let me know how your trip etc goes. I want to go sometime! When will you be going? How long? I'm interested. :0)

Wow, even to be there a few days is great! I'm jealous! :0) Rick Steves is on the travel channel and travels all over and documents his travels. We watched traveling Europe with disability's. We used lot's of his information when we traveled Paris. He pointed out different things that could help people with disabilities to certain places. We only focused on Paris because that's where we were going. I bet if you googled him you could find it!

Thanks for the info. I will let you know how it was. Best N

Jeannie Ball said:

Wow, even to be there a few days is great! I'm jealous! :0) Rick Steves is on the travel channel and travels all over and documents his travels. We watched traveling Europe with disability's. We used lot's of his information when we traveled Paris. He pointed out different things that could help people with disabilities to certain places. We only focused on Paris because that's where we were going. I bet if you googled him you could find it!

Make it a great time! And don't forget to take photo's. I'd love to see them if you could post them here!

neta said:

Thanks for the info. I will let you know how it was. Best N

Jeannie Ball said: