Marijuana

as i have posted before, i was diagnosed with sca3. this diagnosis was not made because of tests, but because the doctor had "seen" hundreds of patients like myself. for lack of a better term, my head wobbles. during and after this happens i have terrible neck pain. i had someone suggest marijuana to help with this problem. i am not a user, but believe me if it would help i would do it in a heartbeat! what is your experience? i don't want someone to come down on me because of what you "believe." i want to know what you "know." i want to know your experience. HELP!

marijuana works for me but only some strains.

I was probably one of the ones how were against it. You have to do what works for you. If it helps do it. Best of luck!

where i live, there is no such thing as strains.

John Edward Tarsey said:

What are strains? Really I don't know. Thanks

Lori

Ive Fallen said:

John Edward Tarsey said:

I’ve thought about it and if their is pain, then why not …

Hello all, I too would like to know what "strains" are.

Lori said:

What are strains? Really I don't know. Thanks

Lori

Ive Fallen said:

John Edward Tarsey said:

John probably meant different “kinds” of marijuana… The same way there are different kinds of roses, or lavenders, or anything that grows, there are different kinds of marijuana. That’s all I can think of…

Yes, that’s what he mwant by strains. There are many strains that emphasis different properties. I don’t know how or if marijuana would address your problems, but I prefer it to every pain medication, muacle relaxer or anxiety medication I have ever been described. The problem is it is not widely available for medicinal use and illegal in most cases, so ita not easy to figure out what strain would work for you or have access to it in an area where it is illegal, which I consider a shame. It can help a lot of people when used and not abused. They ppreacribe narcotics to people which is so dangerous and bad for your body, not to mention disastrous for people with neurological conditions, yet marijuana is illegal, and its natural! It makes me sad and angry.
I don’t know if it is legal where you live, but if you can get a preacription, I would at least try it once or twice and see if it helps. It certainly can’t hurt.

Thank you for explaining what "stains"are. I couldn't smoke it as I no longer a smoker. I have heard that you can make cookies with that in them.Goodnight all.

steadynow said:

Yes, that's what he mwant by strains. There are many strains that emphasis different properties. I don't know how or if marijuana would address your problems, but I prefer it to every pain medication, muacle relaxer or anxiety medication I have ever been described. The problem is it is not widely available for medicinal use and illegal in most cases, so ita not easy to figure out what strain would work for you or have access to it in an area where it is illegal, which I consider a shame. It can help a lot of people when used and not abused. They ppreacribe narcotics to people which is so dangerous and bad for your body, not to mention disastrous for people with neurological conditions, yet marijuana is illegal, and its natural! It makes me sad and angry.
I don't know if it is legal where you live, but if you can get a preacription, I would at least try it once or twice and see if it helps. It certainly can't hurt.

Theres a lot you can do other than smoke dope. It makes about as much sense as listening to a doctor who diagnoses a rare disease without tests. My doc did the same thing. After many tests with other docs it turns out Sca is likely but not for sure. No confirmed tests of any kind so I have hope of something else. Get a better doc and some physical therapy for the pain.

I bet Beryl could make some of those cookies for us… :slight_smile:

Thanks for the explanation.

bron said:

Thank you for explaining what "stains"are. I couldn't smoke it as I no longer a smoker. I have heard that you can make cookies with that in them.Goodnight all.

steadynow said:

Yes, that's what he mwant by strains. There are many strains that emphasis different properties. I don't know how or if marijuana would address your problems, but I prefer it to every pain medication, muacle relaxer or anxiety medication I have ever been described. The problem is it is not widely available for medicinal use and illegal in most cases, so ita not easy to figure out what strain would work for you or have access to it in an area where it is illegal, which I consider a shame. It can help a lot of people when used and not abused. They ppreacribe narcotics to people which is so dangerous and bad for your body, not to mention disastrous for people with neurological conditions, yet marijuana is illegal, and its natural! It makes me sad and angry.
I don't know if it is legal where you live, but if you can get a preacription, I would at least try it once or twice and see if it helps. It certainly can't hurt.

I have no experience with marijuanna. I wish you well though, no mater what you decide! ;o)

I was a Therapist at Anxiety UK. From my experience smoking marijuana can give you panick attacks especially if you suffer from a neurological condition. I suggest it should be a last resort.

Yes if only! But illegal here. That didn't stop 2 houses in my road being raided because

there were cannabis farms on the premises! Somebody told me you can get a nasel spray

on prescription...? Some years ago I was in Holland, I wish I'd tried some then, I'd get

more satisfaction from eating a yummy cake/cookie than relying on antidepressants.

Cicina said:

I bet Beryl could make some of those cookies for us... :-)

Hey there friend, I say if you can get pass the choking or coughing. The feeling is Great and pain will be forgotten for as long as you keep the Marijuana is in your system. My Name is Timothy Thomas and I to have sca3. It's been a hard thing for to accept but I to believe in the impossibile.