Please send a card of support

Hello everyone one! Caitriona-nan-and punk! Thankyou so much for your insight! Sue just started recieving immunoglobulin treatments. She has walked 50 ft! Yeah. When I told her I found everyone here she was excited-wow im not alone.she attempted to get on the computer at the rehab but has trouble with the vision(no depth perception).but she will be here talking with everyone soon!I have filled her with your kindness and I think its been the jolt she needs. Thankyou!!!:slight_smile:

Hope all goes well x

Lucy- Sue has received your card already! She was thrilled, Steve her husband has decided to write a letter to all the cards she receives, which is another great thing getting him involved on his phase. I think the role of caregiver can be hard and sometimes a bit trying- because their life isn't the same either, the more involvement he does as a whole it think will be better also for him with Sue- I hope that makes sense! Thank you again Lucy!

Sue has also received a card from Ohio and Ct. I am still learning how to work the site so be patient if I don't thank you right away under your name! Steve is also sending you a letter as well! When I spoke to her she said I received cards just like you said! I believe it has picked her spirits up! I do have some concern though they are sending her home august 4, I do believe insurance reasons as many of you know. But I have to have faith- with out it there would be nothing left for us to believe in....:)

So glad the card arrived in such a timely manner. With all that is going on please be assured that I didn't expect a note back, so if Steve gets too busy it's perfectly fine if he doesn't as I know from you it's arrived, I'm just glad that Sue was pleased, and my good thoughts go out to you all :)

elizabeth combs said:

Lucy- Sue has received your card already! She was thrilled, Steve her husband has decided to write a letter to all the cards she receives, which is another great thing getting him involved on his phase. I think the role of caregiver can be hard and sometimes a bit trying- because their life isn't the same either, the more involvement he does as a whole it think will be better also for him with Sue- I hope that makes sense! Thank you again Lucy!