Q10???

Oh right !

lynn bought me some super cortisol support from amazon when i remember to take them i am a little more energetic 6than without them i also take naudicelle fish oil capsules i buy these from the wolverhampton ms therapy centre they contain omega 3 and six also if you have problems with constipation try using golden linseed and mix 2 tblsns of natural yoghurt and 1 tblsns of black treacle

yummy yogurt and black treacle - reminds me of our childhood spoonful of codliver oil and malt.

I have flaxseed oil capsules - they dont have fishy after taste and also colladeen for my circulation. Anyone else have circulation problems? Problems with my capillaries has now resulted in stasis dermatitis round my ankles -so I have regular appointment with dermatology. I also take echinacea during winter months.

I dont have the flu vaccine as whenever I have had it, I have had awful headcold. Maybe coincidence but it happened 3 times!

Patsy

YUK to yoghurt & black treacle!!

I found this on a diet forum of all places!, someone was asking about diet pills for energy and someone told them about Q10.

Benefits of CoQ10

Helps ignite the creation of energy at the cellular level.

Although found naturally in our bodies, Coenzyme Q10 diminishes as we age. Supplementing the body with additional CoQ10 can help strengthen the cells and help offset degeneration.

Increased energy production -- Some feel immediate benefits; others notice results after six to eight weeks.

Improved gums -- Deficiencies of coenzyme Q10 have been linked to periodontal disease.

Antioxidant abilities -- Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin like substance whose actions in the body resemble those of vitamin E. It may be an even more powerful antioxidant.

Strengthened cardiovascular system and heart -- A six year study conducted by scientists at the University of Texas found that people being treated for congestive heart failure who took coenzyme Q10 in addition to conventional therapy had a 75-percent chance of survival after three years, compared with a 25-percent survival rate for those using conventional therapy alone. It strengthens the heart muscle.

High blood pressure -- Another study by the University of Texas and the Center for Adult Disease in Japan, showed that coenzyme Q10 has the ability to lower high blood pressure without medication or dietary changes.

Research has revealed that supplemental coenzyme Q10 has the ability to counter histamine, and therefore is beneficial for people with allergies, asthma, or respiratory disease.

Mental disorders -- Coenzyme Q10 is used by many health care professionals to treat anomalies of mental function such as those associated with schizophrenia and Alzheimer's disease.

Other diseases -- It has also been found beneficial in fighting obesity, candidiasis, multiple sclerosis and diabetes.

Enhances the immune system

lol sounds miraculous doesnt it! I read that epsom salts in the bath can do many of those things too... so I take co Q10 and put Epsom salts in my bath - just bought 25 kilos of it on eBay. Thanks for sharing Kati - have you solved the 'nut' problem??

Every little helps.

Patsy :)

Hi Patsy

I sent you a message on Facebook asking for link for the Q10 you get, as I Iost the page.

Thanks

Kati

Natures Best

http://www.naturesbest.co.uk/contact-us-acontact_details/?src=yhnato

Send enquiry and ask about free trial course.

Patsy

do you have a link to the Q10 you take, so I can show them which one I am asking for a free trial of?

http://www.naturesbest.co.uk/co-q10-c15g2/

I have 30mg - they are on special offer for February too