Trouble with toenails

This has become a nerve wracking experience for me. My feet squirm every time the podiatrist rims my toenails. Today I told him 3 or 4 times that someone should hold my feet so he can safely trim. He ignored my request. He ended up leaving without trimming. Has anyone else had this problem? What do you do about it? Suggestions welcome. Thank you.

After it got to the point where I couldn’t tell which toe was which, or keep them still, my husband cut them for me :joy: He usually grasps my feet firmly, he’s used to tackling the cat’s nails :wink:
I’m not surprised you walked out on the Podiatrist. You warned him, and he took no notice. If he’d gone ahead, which one of you might have been injured :thinking: I hope you find someone more sensible :slightly_smiling_face: xB

Thank you Beryl. I have another number in my phone for the podiatrist that my husband visits. I will call him next week.

1 Like

If your toes are squirming too much, what about buying a boxy sandal (or a cheap toe boxy shoe you could have the toe top cut out) that you could strap a bit tighter to keep better control? An OT might have a better idea…jd