Using the new format has done nothing for me

Unhappy with the change in format. Here I finally vented about my feelings with ataxia and then noticed that it was not accepting replies from anyone at the time. It takes a while for me to type something so its a wonder we can’t seem to vent when wanting to. No wonder people are hardly on here. What is the story here. The new format is so unorganized. Maybe it is me. I am trying to get how it works and it could just be me.

Hi, Vickie, I’m one of the founders of BensFriends.org, the nonprofit which runs LivingWithAtaxia.org.

The company that hosted our old Ataxia site (Ning.com) went out of business so we had to move everyone over quickly to this new site. Our next step is to collect feedback like yours and make improvements to the site based on this feedback. We will spend the next few months doing this. Thanks for your patience.

Anyone can send feedback and suggestions directly to me at ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ and I’ll get it to the site developers. Cheers and happy new year!

Hi Vickie😊
It took me a while to get used to the new format too​:smirk: I have eventually got to grips with 'basic usage’:wink: As a guide, I look on HOME and GENERAL DISCUSSION for recent posts.

Personally, I think SCA seriously affects our caperbility in being able to deal with anything new🙄 I seem to have a mental block on a lot of things, it’s very frustrating to say the least.

When I write anything, I have to break it up into small paragraphs, in order to keep concentration. Otherwise, if I continue in one long post etc. by the time I’ve got to the end, I’ve forgotten half of what I’ve said and have to force myself to reread it to get the gist😳 Do you know what I mean🤔

I hope, like me, you’ll hang on in there :wink:xB

2 Likes