Using walking assitance devices to ward off mean-ness

I googled it with Google, Yahoo, and Bing, and all I get is Volaris Airlines.

Allie said:

It's a rollator. Sporty one. Google it! I love it!

Amazon.com has it

Norbert N Steiner said:

Allie said:

Norbert, you have to type in " Volaris Rollator" . In Google, it is the first hit…
However, if you prefer to fly, the airlines are much faster than any rollator. :wink:

Great point, Cynders.

Cynders said:

Before I had SCA, I had never heard of it. If I had seen someone walking like I do, I would have assumed they were drunk, too. I started using a cane before I needed it just for that reason - so they would know there was another issue.

I try to assume the best about people. It always made me feel good to hold a door or help someone in some way - I assume that helping me is a way that makes them feel good. It takes some of the pride issue away if I think that in a way I’m doing them good… In my mind, I am giving them a blessing by letting them help me and it makes it easier for me!!

By the way, I use a Nitro Drive Rolator - bright red!

BEEN USING A CANE FOR4 YEARS NOW JUST GOT A HURRY-CANE SEEMS OK I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL I SEEM TO TIRE OUT VERY FAST DOES ANY ONE HAVE A IDEA THANKS LEE

If your muscles tighten up each time you move you are doing a lot of work. I don't really know if pushing yourself will boost up your energy, I tried this and It did not help but it would pay to try. Jerry

Lee-most rollators have seats. Maybe taking a break while pacing yourself might help.

Here’s a link to an example; but if you’re going to pursue this idea, you want to google for more variety.

http://t.homedepot.com/p/Medline-Aluminum-Lightweight-Deluxe-Foldin…

http://www.xlentcare.com

Norbert N Steiner said:

Allie said: