Chi ball

Mine came in time for my class to morrow
Brilliant exercise class
Brought purple one purple is Lavendar but I got purple because my birthstone is amethyst
And I have no smell
Can’t wait to use it tomorrow
The exercise you can do s amazing

Hey loz this class sounds great! What do you do with the ball?

Use it to exercise and use at end to support your neck to relax it’s brill you could never imagine the uses are endless, but it’s brill piece of kit. Blow it up with a straw, take stopper unto deflate o it’s softer at end.
Use it after for some exercises. The Gluten free diet is helping my balance Jeannie. Still doing my bible study as well.i am we’ll and truly busy. KEEP POSITIVE EVERYONE summers on it way .

That's so great loz! Everything your doing sounds great! You sound more psitive too! :0) Are you doing "Let it go" Bible study on line?

loz said:

Use it to exercise and use at end to support your neck to relax it's brill you could never imagine the uses are endless, but it's brill piece of kit. Blow it up with a straw, take stopper unto deflate o it's softer at end.
Use it after for some exercises. The Gluten free diet is helping my balance Jeannie. Still doing my bible study as well.i am we'll and truly busy. KEEP POSITIVE EVERYONE summers on it way .