Cranial stimulation

Any insights on cranial stimulation? Personal experience etc

do you mean by eletrical pulse?

Yep, very low voltage!

Although cerebellar transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) has recently been used for treating cerebellar ataxia , the optimal stimulation conditions remain unclear. Here, we report the first case of cerebellar ataxia in an MD patient that was significantly improved after high-frequency cerebellar TMS.

https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/500241

The International Neuromodulation Society defines therapeutic neuromodulation as “the alteration of nerve activity through targeted delivery of a stimulus, such as electrical stimulation or chemical agents, to specific neurological sites in the body.” An example of neuromodulation therapy is deep brain stimulation (DBS). DBS is a neurosurgical technique, that requires the implantation of electrodes into specific areas in the brain, and the delivery of constant or intermittent electricity from an implanted battery source. DBS can be used to treat various movement disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease, tremor, and dystonia.

I did with magnetical pulse.
I did more than 30 sessions, 20 of these being daily back to back.
After the second session, it seemed all the symptons of ataxia were gone.
They started to appear again in the 3rd day.

I stopped because it was pretty expensive and I wasn’t feeling progression.

My brother tried it with electrical pulse (5 days), also in the second day, his speech improved alot, but the gains also dissapeared shortly.

Thanks for getting back. So improvement s are v short term.

Thanks for getting back.