Found this on YouTube-worth watching

These guys are online physical therapists . What Happened to Bob? Prayers! - YouTube Also this: How Can Bob Improve His Speech? - YouTube

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: I’ve heard mention of ‘Bob and Brad’…as yet haven’t actually seen any of their videos.

:slightly_smiling_face: But…they do have positive feedback

They’re actually pretty good with their exercises and advice. You should check them out.

My speeech has got worse over the past year and any exercise that helps is great. I have spino cerabellar ataxia type 6.Yoga helps to delay the walking issue and balance symptoms ,the hard thing is to be self disciplined to do exercise regularly but I really try. ,it is worthwhile THanks Chas .

2 Likes

My speech isn’t very good also. But when I hear my speech inside my head it sounds just fine.

1 Like

Yes I follow them. Too much for me to keep up with but great guys.

I check these therapists once in a while when I need a new exercise. They are very good. Sorry to hear about Bob!

1 Like

…and also to Chas: diaphragmatic breathing improves speech. Also core exercises makes the diaphragm stronger. Hence tightening the core improves speech.
Long back, I read in this forum that core strengthening improves slurring. At that time I couldn’t connect the dots……

Excellent voice exercises from sierra speech.

1 Like