Intelligent Performance and Adaption Laboratory

My friend Jordan has a clinic................YAY YAY

Research Focus

We are interested in understanding how cognitive control systems and motor adaptation processes interact during skill acquisition. Specifically, how do explicit strategies influence motor learning and what are their functional consequences on the implicit adaptation processes that underlie skill consolidation? To better understand these processes and their interaction, we adopt a multifaceted approach, employing motor psychophysics with computational modeling. In addition, our research involving individuals suffering from a stroke or disease seeks to establish how distinct neural areas contribute to these different functional domains of motor learning. This research should ultimately lead to the development of specific training environments designed to optimize learning in both healthy individuals and in neurorehabilitation

http://www.princeton.edu/~ipalab/index.html

Hi there,

And this means what exactly? Neta

Many Thanks

I am just Sharing information on Jordan`s new position (his team have a Research stand/display at the National Ataxia Foundation conference,

Alan

Hi Alan,

I hope his research is fruitful and fast! My husband went to Princeton. Neta

Alan Thomas said:

Many Thanks

I am just Sharing information on Jordan`s new position (his team have a Research stand/display at the National Ataxia Foundation conference,

Alan