National Ataxia Conference ADA room booking info

THE NAF BOARD OF DIRECTORS ALONG WITH THE NAF WESTERN REGIONAL ATAXIA SUPPORT GROUPS WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO ATTEND THE
National Ataxia Foundation
57th Annual Membership Meeting
March 21-23, 2014 - Las Vegas, NV
645 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV 89109
ADA Room Reservations Begin Wednesday 8/7/13 At 12:00 pm Noon CDT by calling (763) 553-0020 or email lori@ataxia.org
Please note all ADA rooms must be booked through the NAF office starting on August 7th, 2013 at 12:00 pm Noon CDT
by calling 763-553-0020 or email at lori@ataxia.org. Calls or emails prior to 12:00 pm Noon CDT on 8/7/13
to book an ADA room cannot be honored.
Standard room reservations at Bally’s can be made online at
Request rooms in the North Tower to be closest
to the meeting rooms and registration area.
For guests that prefer to phone in their reservations call the Reservation Center at 800-358-8777 and ask for the National Ataxia Foundation’s group rate. Callers may also use your group code to identify the group, SBNAF4.
Reservation Deadline Reservations in the block at group rate will be available until Tuesday, February 18, 2014.
Group Rate Information
The NAF special group rate is $99+tax Sunday – Thursday nights and $149+tax Friday and Saturday nights. Please note there is a limited availability on discounted rate rooms.
A credit card is required at the time of booking and a deposit equal to one night's room and tax will be charged. Notice of cancellation must be received 72 hours prior to your arrival date, in order to receive a full refund of your deposit. Parking and valet is provided at no additional fee.
For more information on Las Vegas visit http://www.lvcva.com/
For the latest information on conference registration, program schedule, and area information keep checking NAF's website www.ataxia.org.
2014 NAF Annual Membership Meeting
"Support Our Conference" Campaign

Hi Alan -I’ve never been to Vegas, so this sounds especially appealing.

Are their specific seminars or workshops you recommend?

Great! Thanks for posting this! I can't wait. I'm going for sure. Who else is planing on going there this year?

Vegas is and adult Disney land I think! :0)

Birds of a Feather is great to go to. I like the classrooms where different types/numbers of Ataxia get information on their types of ataxia. Everyone that has ataxia and significant others or caregivers gather in a room with the same type and usually 2 Dr's head the room and you get information and tips on how to deal with your symptoms that you can experience. I find it helpful.

But the panel of Dr's discussing ataxia I find it very interesting. They also have a segment of questions and answers from the audience to the Dr's. I think where else can ataxian's pick a bunch of Dr's brains that are studying ataxia.

Are you planing on going too? :0) Hope to meet you there! :0)

The other thing they usually have their is a Wii Fit Plu (Nintendo system for helping regulate balance)

Are their specific seminars or workshops you recommend?

Will be reat to catch- up

see you there