Support group

Is there a support group in or around Nashville Tennessee?

:slightly_smiling_face: Yes. Log onto www.ataxia.org and click on Support Groups :slightly_smiling_face:xB

Hopefully, this guy who believes this support group will tell me when and where meets. I have found his information and emailed him before. We’ll see I guess.

Leads the support group not believes

:thinking: Did you email him and get no reply? I’ve sent an email asking if the group is still active. If not, the advice given is to contact a group in an adjacent state. Not ideal, but the contact person in that group may have suggestions :slightly_smiling_face: xB

I emailed him I think back in July and he said the support group meets sometime in August. He said he would email me the time and place, but he never did.

When I get a reply I’ll let you know🙂xB

:smirk:No reply as yet. I posted on a couple of Facebook sites, this was the only contact anyone had, so I can only suppose this person may have ataxia themselves and may be unable to continue with the group :thinking:
It might be worthwhile for you to contact a Support Group in a neighbouring State in the meantime. People are usually welcoming and can give support on the phone :slightly_smiling_face: xB