Theraworx

I seen an ad for an OTC cramp helper and I have spasms quite often maybe cervical dystonia. The name was Theraworx and it was about $ 20 and it seems to be helping my neck and face contortions, I tried on my foot and leg but no help. It has only been one day but I am going to keep trying this out. Jerry

:slightly_smiling_face: If it helps, it’s worth persevering. Otherwise the alternative could be Botox injections. Keep us updated :slightly_smiling_face:xB

I’ve experienced severe leg and foot cramps. At a local food market I came across a guy selling Magnesium Gel. And it’s worked! Now I apply four drops to each calf when I get in bed to avoid cramps from even beginning. www.rrsuperfoods.com Raw Revelations Magnesium Gel Transdermal Magnesium Lotion. Note: I use only drops … not the 1-3tsp mentioned on the bottle…experiment what works for you. JD

Senior 48: I am glad that you found something that works for cramps for you. Dehydration is a very common cause for leg cramps. I have found that drinking plenty of water helps me when I have leg cramps, especially “Charlie’s Horse”.