Welcoming our newest members (from the last 2 months)

Welcome to our community @Magdalina , @seafret ,@Mojo, @Sfields1, @tdk, @Loulou , @Marie, @singeram , @katebey , @Hopeforataxia818 , @Cali_dreaming , and @Screnshaw !!!

I hope you all are finding answers to your questions, and finding the right support here!! This is just a reminder to all of you newbies that if you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to us here at @ModSupport ! I see that many of you have already participated in some discussions here, and I just wanted to remind the rest that if you have anything to ask the community, or a story you want to share, you are very much encouraged to do that. You can do this by clicking on the “+” button at the bottom right corner of your screen.

If you need any help creating a post, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Finally, if you wan to look through existing discussions pertaining to a certain topic, you can use the magnifying glass at the top right corner of your screen and look up relevant threads. For instance, I see that @Loulou is curious to learn about what others have tried to manage cerebellar ataxia. So I did a search of that and there are 50+ threads pertaining to that term (as expected). Here is the link to that: Search results for 'cerebellar ataxia' - Living with Ataxia

Once again, I want to send a huge welcome to you all, and I look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

All the best,
Arjuna from ModSupport

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Welcome All, I’m Beryl and along with Chas, Moderate this group.

Please don’t hesitate to ask a question, nothing is too trivial, we have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to ataxia symptoms.
Many of us have been on a stressful, frustrating journey, and are struggling because exact diagnosis just hasn’t been possible…if this you, let us know, you could be helping someone else by relating your experiences.