Bucket list

Hi all.
I am doing another one from my bucket list. Don’t want to rub it in but I am in BALI !!!
They are so very helpful and accommodating of my Ataxia, nothing is too much trouble.
So that’s
White water rafting
Hot air ballooning
Vegas
Going on a Harley
Holding down my job
Going to Bali and seeing the Indian Ocean
Full body massage. Tomorrow. Can’t wait.
Being on the beach at Sunset. Tomorrow. Can’t wait.
Reaching 50. November
What’s next ?

Hope everyone is o.k. Sending hugs to you all xxxxxx

Beverly, it's great to see you taking advantage of what life has to offer and living the dream. Have a wonderful time!

Fantastic. Love it.

Oh shut up!!!! LOL only joking.. pleased for you and wish I was 50 again. I am 72 in November. I loved being 50 better than 30. Hope the full body massage doesnt 'hurt' too much.

Patsy x

hi my name is fahareen living in uganda 45 years of age. Just been to thailand on holiday, satrted wearing small heals again and i have hope to dance again. Rehabilitation must be done.... physical and occupational therapy and you will be stronger

Good for you Beverley. Sounds heavenly!

Faraheen, good luck to you too! You go girl!

Congrats! YOLO!

I don’t want to brag, but I can still fit into the earrings that I wore in high school :slight_smile:

Wow! That’s quite an accomplishment! Good for you too! :slight_smile:

Love the harley thing

You ladies are to cute…have a blast!
PS …my earrings still fit too. :slight_smile:

How wonderful for you, Beverley! Your bucket list is fantastic...,kudos!!! Enjoy Bali, the ocean and massage...,sounds like a little bit of heaven on earth! ;o)

I am so happy for you!!! It is amazing what can be accomplished when you have an agenda (bucket list). My husband is the one who has ataxia. When he was first diagnosed and had to quit his job, life became really difficult. But months later he started making lists of things he wanted to see and do during his life. I truly believe this list has helped focus him during the dark, dizzy, unbalanced days that seem occur with greater and greater frequency.
You vacation is an inspiration.
PS - only had a full body massage once and it was heaven on earth. Enjoy it :).

How wonderful!!

Bev, you are in Bali?
My jaw just dropped!
Wish I was with you, have a really, amazing time!
XxB

Yeah, Bev, next time let us know, we’ll charter a plane and all go together. We would rock that plane for sure :slight_smile:

I made 2 trips to India last year. that was on my bucket list too.

Save a seat on the plane for me, please!!! ;o)

Go for it

Good for you doing everything and not letting this ataxia hold you back from life. Very impressive and inspirational! Thanks for sharing this here! :0)

Good for you! I agree. I work out five days a week minimum. Strength, balance and aerobic. Stretching is the hardest for me to remember.

fahareen said:

hi my name is fahareen living in uganda 45 years of age. Just been to thailand on holiday, satrted wearing small heals again and i have hope to dance again. Rehabilitation must be done.... physical and occupational therapy and you will be stronger