Eatting

I don't have much of an appetite latley, do others here have to focus on eating throught the day too?

Hi Jeannie, Thanks for all of the great info, I'll practice that soon.

I had a big long reply to your great message and somehow I lost it..It would take me forever to do it again but basically, like you, I'm sure, I always try to have a positive outlook on things and I had other remedies that I use to enhance my quality of life.I know that we haven't even met, ad I don't want to put you on the spot, but if you would ever like, I can easily attach a copy of my new book that explains how I became ill From toxins and heavy metals, and my detoxification,and what I'm trying to do about them. We must have some of the same issues and I'm sure that my unscientific information would help you, at least i would think and hope so, please let me know eventually, I appreciate all of your sincere input and I feel hat I have come to the right place after many years.

Jim!

Hi Jeannie, I hope that your well.

I played around with things and I somehow entered testTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT etc. for all to see, and I've tried to delete it and I am unable. I was hoping that you can help me remove this.

Thank you!

Jim Bunetta

yes i have too

else i wouldnt eat

cant be bothered lately

Hi Jeannie - I try to eat something - usually small - about every 3 hours about 4-5 times a day, but a pretty big breakfast.

Do you make yourself eat because you know you should, to get all your vit and minerals in?

ut never really hungry

think it has something to do with not being able to smell and taste

Hi Jeannie - I take a daily vitamin along with Gummy either fiber or probiotic. Regarding eating, I have to remind myself to eat - maybe just a handful of nuts or a piece of fruit, but usually, I'm "hungry" ...just may not feel like it at the time =)

Me too. I lost about 15 lbs with my first attack. I eat all day, small healthy meals and snacks. I eat because I know I have too.

Me too, I'm finding it hard to remember to eat so I've actually been programing it on my phone, along with when I need to drink water because I never would if something didn't let me know I had to. Because I am not thrilled anymore about eating I have to truly make everything I put into my mouth count. I've been blendng and juicing allot of my greens just to get them in.

I figure if it won't help me with ataxia forget it! I see it as a waste of my time and effort (I don't have energy to waste anymore). But you would think I'd be thin but I could stand to loose 12 lbs! hahahahahaha! Maybe I'm in starvation mode?!?

Me too! I don't eat much but don't use calories up as I can't exercise or I fall over!

Hi - I have a similar issue with balance; I do certain yoga exercises and stretches on the ground - are you capable of something like this? If so, I'd be glad to share that info. with you.

lindilu said:

Me too! I don't eat much but don't use calories up as I can't exercise or I fall over!

Yes, I’m always looking to find new interesting things to do to help my balance. Is there a YouTube video you could post that shows balancing exercising? Thanks