I don't mean to be nosy

I have noticed, as have many others (probably), that John 'JC' Coyler has no longer been posting/vetting/moderating comments on this website. I am concerned to know whether he is OK? Does anyone know? He has not posted anything since February of this year. He is a lovely gentleman and has obviously put a lot of heart and soul in to this site and I dearly miss his presence. I hope that he is well. Bless you JC - hoping you are OK. And bless you all.

I was wondering that myself. He was here when I was diagnosed 5 years ago.

Same with me...

Moderating can wear people out sometimes. JC is okay, but decided to take a break from the sites some months back. I'll make sure he gets your comments, though.

Many thanks for the explanation for JC's absence. I am glad to hear that he is OK and taking some time out. I can appreciate that monitoring the web sites would be exhausting.

I spoke with him and he let me know he won't be coming back here. He can be found on Twitter.

Mark said:

Many thanks for the explanation for JC's absence. I am glad to hear that he is OK and taking some time out. I can appreciate that monitoring the web sites would be exhausting.