Thinking of a Recumbent Trike

Hi,

I've been thinking about a recumbent trike - so I can join my wife when she goes on her bike. Looking at some of the websites I have found, they are a little pricey so I wanted to ask - does anyone have one, and how do you like it?

Thanks,

Brian

I have a Sun EZ-3, for 8 years, love it. Cost new 800.00, delta design much higher than tadpole design. Look for a bike with 2 wheels in front for better stability

Hi BW - I have a TerraTrike Tour and love it. Got it for the same reason you are considering one . The fact is though you probable won’t be able to keep up with her. Don’t let that discourage you! She will push you to work harder, that will only benefit you.

After you guys “learn” to ride together, you will have very enjoyable rides, and it won’t take long.

Besides the recreational and togetherness benefits, the other great benefit is the fact that you can get in great shape. I’m convinced that the better shape you are in, the better off you will be.

Good luck and happy cycling. - Don

Great to see the positive outlook

I have an upright Adult tricycle via http://www.missioncycles.co.uk/adult-trikes-c-23.html